Anonymous. Ship Passenger Lists to New York: Miscellaneous Ships [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2002.
This database provides information on the following ships:
- Ship Bowditch, Liverpool to New York, 27 May 1839
- Passenger list of the SOUTHERNER from ROTTERDAM to NEW YORK 24 September-7 November 1846.
- Immigrants from Hellendorn, Overijssel, Netherlands to the United States 7 October 1846.
- List of Manifests of all the passengers taken on board the Ship America whereof Joseph J. Lawrence is Master, from Liverpool, Eng RMS Abyssinia, 1872: The Abyssinia sailed out of Liverpool and stopped to "top off the load" at Queenstown (Cobh), the port of Cork City, Ireland. It arrived in New York City on 24 May 1872.
- The "Gessner" skippered by Captain H. Christofferson, Master, was a sailing vessel which held 372 passengers on that trip. The passage which took at least eight weeks, ended in New York City on 16 May 1872.
- Vandalia: FROM: Hamburg and Havre TO: New York 6 April 1881
- Passenger list of the Mailboat Salier, Captain C. Wiegand. From Bremen to New York on 3 May 1882.
- Circassia, 1883 to New York. Port of Embarkation, Glasgow and Moville, Date of Arrival, 8 May 1883. Port of Arrival was New York (Castle Garden)
- The Steamship Maas sailing from Rotterdam under Ship Master G. Bakker arriving in New York Harbor 23 April 1883
- SS Gottardo arrived in New York, 29 May 1884 from Naples
- Arrival of the "Abyssinia" on 8 October 1885, from Liverpool and Queenstown, with 246 passengers.