- Certificates of Naturalization. NRS 1039. State Records Authority of New South Wales, Kingswood, New South Wales, Australia.
- Registers of Certificates of Naturalization. NRS 1040. State Records Authority of New South Wales, Kingswood, New South Wales, Australia.
- Lists of Aliens to whom Certificates of Naturalization have been issued. NRS 1041. State Records Authority of New South Wales, Kingswood, New South Wales, Australia.
© The Crown in right of the State of New South Wales and is used under licence with the permission of the State Records Authority. The State of New South Wales gives no warranty regarding the data's accuracy, completeness, currency or suitability for any particular purpose.
This database contains the following records for New South Wales:
- Certificates of naturalization, 1849-1903
- Lists of aliens to whom certificates of naturalization have been issued, 1859-1876
The naturalization process is the process an individual undergoes to gain citizenship of a country. Certificates of Naturalization are the official records showing that a person has been granted citizenship. These records generally provide details about the individual and their immigration. Such information may include:
- Country or place of origin
- Ship of arrival
- Arrival date
- Place of residence
Similar information may be found in the lists of aliens to whom certificates of naturalization were issued.